Did you know that employee training is one of the highest-return investments an organization can make? Proper, role-based training is essential for members of your organization, especially when implementing new software. Different vendors offer differ training methods, and it's important to pick a vendor that uses a technique which appeals to each person on staff. The best kind of training uses a blended learning
technique. Blended learning is a style that combines instructor-led workshops, self-study, best practices coaching, webinars and video-on-demand. This training style offers the unique opportunity to link learning to strategic objectives for all members of your staff.
Great training should...
- Enhance service to patients and physicians
- Accelerate claim payment and cash flow
- Improve clinical documentation and efficiency
- Boost staff productivity
- Better manage and reduce supply costs
- Provide access to timely and accurate data
- Improve customer feedback
- Facilitate excellent quality of patient care