NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase or payment of money is necessary to enter. To participate in this game, you must:
- Have a valid Twitter account. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Twitter account;
- Become a follower of the official @ASCAssociationTwitter account;
- During the game period, post a tweet letting us know what you love most about your ASCA membership. Your tweet must mention (tag) the official @ASCAssociation Twitter account and contain the hashtag #ASCAMemberMonth;
- Not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright. Your tweet must not defame, infringe or violate publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's, entity's or organization's personal or proprietary rights, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights;
- Keep in line with ASCA's brand image and must not be explicit, offensive, obscene, or profane, and must not be derogatory toward any ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, profession, or age group, or promote any activities that may be unsafe or dangerous, as determined by ASCA, in its sole and absolute discretion;
- Not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about ASCA or its products;
- Not violate any law or regulation;
- Not be libelous, threatening or harassing;
- Not instigate others to commit illegal activities or violate human rights;
- Comply with Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter rules available at www.twitter.com; and
- Conform to Twitter's (280) character limitations, including the aforementioned hashtag.
LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON/ACCOUNT PER DAY DURING GAME PERIOD. You will receive one (1) entry into the game when you send your tweet per day as described in item 1 listed above, regardless of how many times you submit a tweet. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, you can only use one (1) Twitter account to participate in the game. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once during the game period, then all your entries will be void. Use of any automated system to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. ASCA assumes no responsibility for lost data, mutilated, late or misdirected entries.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY (INCLUDING YOUR USERNAME AND PROFILE PICTURE) MAY BE POSTED ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK AND/OR ASCA'S WEBSITE, WHERE IT MAY BE VIEWED, SHARED (BY USERS OF TWITTER AND VARIOUS OTHER INTERNET-BASED SITES) AND COMMENTED ON BY ASCA AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
GAME PERIOD. This game begins on August 1, 2021, 8:00 am ET, and ends on August 31, 2021, 11:59 pm ET.
PRIZES. Twenty (20) $5 Starbucks gift cards will be awarded. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferrable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at ASCA's option. ASCA reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in ASCA's discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Twitter account.
DRAWING. At approximately 10:00 am ET each Friday during the game period, four (4) eligible entrants will be selected from all eligible entries received during the game period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant will be contacted by private message on Twitter and notified that they are eligible to win. The selected entrant must reply by private message within one (1) business day of notification and provide ASCA with contact information. If the selected entrant cannot be reached by private message within one (1) business day of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable, the entrant will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and ASCA reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
ELIGIBILITY. The ASCA Twitter Game is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Canada, except Quebec, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Players must also be employed by a facility that is an ASCA member at the time of entry. An ASCA member is defined as an ambulatory surgery center ("ASC") in operation or an ASC in a developmental stage. ASCA affiliates are not considered members. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by federal, state or local laws. Employees and the immediate families of employees of ASCA and its affiliates (agencies, cooperating advertisers, etc.) are ineligible.
All potential winning entrants are subject to verification by ASCA, whose decisions are final and binding. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the game should so indicate, until the entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning spin have been verified and the entrant has been notified that verification is complete. ASCA will not accept screenshots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process.
GENERAL CONDITIONS. ASCA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the game should a virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, technical failure or any other factor beyond ASCA's reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the game. ASCA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual determined to be tampering with the entry process or operation of this game, acting in violation of these official rules or any other ASCA rules, or behaving in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage ASCA's website or undermine the legitimate operation of this game may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, ASCA and Promoters reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. ASCA’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WINNERS LIST. Winners will be posted on ASCA's Member Appreciation Month website.
DAMAGES. User expressly understands and agrees that ASCA will not be liable for any loss or damage (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, special, exempt or otherwise) resulting from any use of, or inability to use, this website, or from any errors or omissions in the content of this website, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed, even if ASCA has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
The ASCA Twitter Game is sponsored by ASCA. Twitter does not sponsor or endorse ASCA or the game. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to ASCA and not to Twitter.